Can I travel to Wales from England? | UK | News (Reports)


The county of Caerphilly includes towns such as Caerphilly, Ystrad Mynach, Blackwood, Newbridge, Rhymney and Risca.

The new rules mean nobody can go into or leave the county borough without good reason, which includes going to see a relative to give care, or going to work for those who cannot work from home.

There are a number of other reasons to leave listed in law.

You can also travel to buy food and medical supplies, seek medical assistance, go to the vets and move back home.


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.