Meghan Markle and Harry plan extended LA stay as insight to Archie’s childhood exposed | Royal | News (Reports)

0
73

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are currently living in a multi-million-pound mansion in Santa Barbara, California. Meghan, 39 and Harry, 36, moved to Los Angeles after sensationally quitting their senior roles within the Royal Family at the end of March.

According to a royal source, the couple have made their property in Montecito, located to the east of the city, their “forever home”.

The royal insider also gave an update on Archie insisting the 17-month-old tot is “lively” and the trio are having a “great time”.

Speaking to Hello! the source said: “They are now in their own family home, which they haven’t had properly before.

READ  Prince Harry desperate for beloved royal role to be returned as part of Megxit overhaul | Royal | News (Reports)

“It’s theirs, it’s their forever home, where they are going to base themselves.

“Archie is moving about and is lively and they’re having a great time.”

Meghan and Harry gave a rare insight into family life during a special TIME100 online discussion last week.

The pair insisted they were trying to take all the positives out of the current global health crisis and said it has enabled them to spend quality time with Archie.

Harry said: “For us, we’re trying to embrace all of the quality time we get with our son right now and to not miss a single moment of his growth and development, which has been really special.”

He added: “This is an opportunity to spend more time as a family that we probably would otherwise.”

READ  Prince Charles dons military medals in Berlin as he attends ceremony to remember war dead | Royal | News (Reports)

Meghan and Harry also revealed Archie has recently taken his first steps during the coronavirus lockdown, along with a number of precious firsts.

The couple broke the adorable news while taking part in an online chat with activist and Nobel Prize laureate Malala Yousafzai to celebrate the International Day of the Girl on October 11.

The Duke said: “We were both there for his first steps, his first run, his first fall, his first everything.”

READ  Queen 'not in charge' of Buckingham Palace as royal courtiers in control of London home | Royal | News (Reports)

READ MORE: Brexit LIVE: Boris given days to secure ‘laws, borders, cash, fish’

Meghan and Harry have started a website for their charitable causes named Archewell after previously outlining plans in April.

A “landing page” has been set up for the venture, with those interested invited to submit their email address to receive updates about “activities and initiatives”.

The platform describes the name ‘Arche’ as an ancient Greek word meaning “source of action”, with full details of the organisation yet to be announced.

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.