Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had ‘dismal’ exit and ‘real regret’ after Megxit | Royal | News (Reports)

0
121

The claim has been made by royal biographer Andrew Morton, who thinks Prince Harry may “regret” how the couple announced they would be stepping back from their royal lives. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle currently reside in California and are still within their transition period which is due to last until March 31.

Mr Morton said recently Prince Harry has been in contact with the Queen “more often than you would think”.

READ  Minimising the environmental impact of new infrastructure at the Northern Arc

He added the couple intend to return to the UK soon, both to attend events such as the Queen’s 95th birthday and also to “tie up” some things.

In contrast, Mr Morton said the couple’s first few months in the US was “a pretty dismal time” for the royals.

Meanwhile Omid Scobie, author of the Meghan and Harry biography ‘Finding Freedom’, has said the couple experienced a “rollercoaster” after announcing their exit as senior royals in January 2020.

READ  When will we know what tier we are in? | UK | News (Reports)

He told Vanity Fair they are now “excited and optimistic about 2021 when everything will come to realisation”.

Harry and Meghan have announced a number of high-profile deals with various companies since their move to the US amid their aim to become financially independent.

One such deal to produce podcasts for streaming service Spotify is reported to be worth around £30 million.

READ  Royal Family news: Prince Harry could lose right to throne due to Megxit chaos | Royal | News (Reports)

The first episode was released late last year in a ‘holiday special’ featuring celebrity names such as tennis star Naomi Osaka and actor Tyler Perry.

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.