Prince Harry FURY as coronavirus stopped Meghan Markle joining William and Kate’s trip | Royal | News (Reports)

0
156

While Prince William and Kate arrived to spend time with the rest of the royals on Friday, Prince Harry has been left “upset” he can’t fly over from the US to join his family. The royals have headed to Balmoral Castle for their annual summer trip.

Prince William and Kate Middleton arrived along with their kids at the royal estate in Aberdeenshire on Friday.

Upon their arrival, they saw the Queen and Prince Philip for the first time in months.

Meanwhile, the Duke of Sussex is understood to be “frustrated” that he’s stuck in California due to the coronavirus pandemic.

However, Meghan Markle is reportedly more content.

READ  Digital job surgeries launched to help 160,000 Brits get back into work

An insider told InTouch Weekly Meghan “doesn’t feel like she’s missing out.”

They said: “She’s been too busy decorating their new Montecito mansion.”

Back in March, the Sussexes accepted an invitation to the highland castle for the late summer reunion.

However, the coronavirus pandemic ruined their plans, leaving the duke furious.

JUST IN: UK told to stand up to China over Taiwan in chilling WWII reminder

It comes after news Harry is also set to miss the high-profile King Power Royal Charity Polo Day at the end of September.

He and William have taken part in the important charity event for the past 15 years. raising millions.

READ  EuroMillions results November 10 live: What are tonight’s winning lottery numbers? | UK | News (Reports)

Harry’s absence has further fuelled rumours of a rift between the two brothers.

However, on Saturday, in a Zoom call to mark Rugby League’s 125th birthday, the duke said that only coronavirus has stopped him from returning to the UK.

A royal insider told Talk of the Town magazine: “It’s such a shame that Harry can’t make the polo this year but he won’t come back to Britain unless it’s absolutely necessary.”

It marks the latest chapter in the alleged long-running feud between the brothers, which reportedly began when William spoke to Harry about his then-girlfriend Meghan.

Insiders said, Harry reacted furiously to his brothers comments, when William recommended he take his time getting to know Meghan.

READ  Kent news: COVID-hit Kent district faces petition to banish it from Tier 3 county | UK | News (Reports)

Since then a split has appeared between the two royal couples.

Despite the absence of his brother, William will hope this year’s event can run smoothly despite social distancing measures in place due to coronavirus.

The polo match this year will be held at a secret venue, with enough space for 48 socially distanced spectators.

It will be a huge contrast to previous events, which were attended by a huge guestlist including Kate, Duchess of Cambridge, and Meghan Markle.

Money taken at the event will be donated to the William’s key charities including Tusk Trust and Sentebale.

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.