– Non-essential retail can re-open
– Hairdressers and nail salons can re-open
– Gyms and swimming pools can re-open
– Table service allowed at beer gardens and outdoor seating at restaurants for groups of up to six or two households
– Campsite and self-catering holiday lets can re-open
– Weddings and wakes allowed to have 15 guests
Mr Johnson told the Commons: “We will begin to re-open our pubs and restaurants outdoors and Hon Members will be relieved there will be no curfew and the Scotch Egg debate will be over because there will be no requirement for alcohol to be accompanied by a substantial meal.
“Zoos, theme parks and drive-in cinemas will re-open as will public libraries and community centres.”