Rulebreakers can be fined up to £10,000 for very serious breaches.
You are allowed to leave your home and use your car for the following reasons under current restrictions:
• Buying essential shopping and medical supplies
• Going to work or providing voluntary or charitable services
• Exercising, either alone, with your household or support bubble, or with one other person
• Meeting with your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, if you are legally permitted to form one
• To seek medical attention or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm, including domestic abuse
• Attending education or childcare, for those who are eligible.