Princess Beatrice, 32, and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, 36, tied the knot in July at a low key royal wedding that was kept secret from the public until after the ceremony. Since then the couple have been enjoying married life together in the capital. Following her wedding to Edoardo, Beatrice did not only become a wife but a stepmother to her husband’s three-year-old son Christopher.
Edoardo co-parents Christopher, who is known by his family as ‘Wolfie, with his ex Dara Huang.
While usually Edo and Dara might split Wolfie’s time between them on a bi-weekly basis, this may have changed now that England has entered a second lockdown.
As of Thursday, Wolfie could have undergone a change to his schedule that seems him spend more time with each parent before they change over.
Wolfie could be currently staying with Beatrice and Edo for whole weeks at a time, rather than a couple of days with them and a couple with his mother Dara.
READ MORE: Princess Eugenie’s first appearance since royal baby announcement
There are several ways that parents and carers can continue to access childcare during the national restrictions:
- Early years settings and childminders remain open, and you can continue to use these settings as normal
- You can access other childcare activities (including wraparound care) where reasonably necessary to enable parents to work, seek work, attend education or training, or for the purposes of respite care for carers
- Nannies will be able to continue to provide services, including in the home
- Parents are able to form a childcare bubble with one other household for the purposes of informal childcare, where the child is 13 or under
- Some households will also be able to benefit from being in a support bubble, which allows single adult households to join another household
- Some youth services are able to continue, such as 1-1 youth work and support groups, but most youth clubs and groups will need to cease for this period.
Where are Zara Tindall, Mike spending Lena and Mia for lockdown? [INSIGHT]
Sophie Wessex & Edward lead way with royal engagement in lockdown [PICTURES]
Camilla Duchess of Cornwall picture ‘has 3 hints she will be Queen’ [VIDEO]
According to friends of the couple, Bea has taken to stepmotherhood like a duck to water.
An onlooker at Wolfie’s nursery noted how natural Beatrice was when she arrived to collect her stepson.
“Beatrice could have been any other mother on the school run.
“She welcomed the little boy out of school with a big hug and then took his bag while he set off on his scooter.
They added: “It was quite touching how close they seemed. She clearly dotes on the little boy.”