Available in 20 colours, each model is made from die cast aluminium and durable stainless steel. The toaster is fully repairable or has replaceable parts for greater longevity, ensuring it is truly built to last. The two-slicer has 141 components, while there are 168 for the four-slicer, both including special patented technology to keep the toaster clean and virtually unbreakable.
These toasters are particularly loved for their longevity, with many in homes for decades.
It’s often labelled a chameleon of a product, but the overriding narrative is that Dualit customers love having a toaster which becomes part of the family.
Dualit director Alex Gort-Barten states that this trusty kitchen appliance is a “coveted kitchen icon, still hand-assembled from start to finish by one craftsperson at Dualit’s factory in Crawley, West Sussex”
So, if you want to be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize, enter the competition now!
Terms and conditions
1. This competition is open to anyone who is a resident of the United Kingdom except employees of Reach plc and Dualit. group companies and their immediate families.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or older. To enter this competition you will need to submit your name and email address alongside your answer to the question.
3. You are only permitted to enter once. Duplicate entries or entries suspected of foul play will be disqualified.
4. The competition closes at 5pm on Monday December 14, 2020. Entries received after this date will not be accepted.
5. This prize is for a Dualit classic four slot toaster valued at £199.15
6. This promotional competition is not for resale, is non-refundable and non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
7. No cash/credit refunds can be given under any circumstances and this prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
8. The Winner will be selected at random from all valid and correct entries.
9. Please allow up to 28 days from the date you are notified as a winner, to receive your Toaster.
10. Upon entering this competition there is an option to opt in to sign up to the Express Brilliantly British newsletter sent via email. If you do opt in, we will contact you for these purposes only.
11. For those who do not opt in to receive further updates, your data will be solely used for administration of this competition.
12. We take data protection very seriously, and your data will not be shared with any third parties. Please see our privacy statement here.
13. Standard Reach competition rules apply. Please see here