THE NHS has sent texts to more than 1.7 million Brits inviting them to rebook their second Covid vaccine appointment – so how do you change it?
If you booked your vaccine through the National Booking System
You will need:
- The reference number for the vaccine booking you want to change
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your postcode
- It’s a bit easier if you know your NHS number but it’s not essential – you can find your NHS number on the NHS App: https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number/
- Go to https://www.nhs.uk/book-a-coronavirus-vaccination/do-you-have-an-nhs-number OR you can phone 119, between 7am – 11pm.
- Click manage my booking
- You will need to CANCEL your booking BEFORE you can get a new appointment
- Enter your personal details
- Select a location and date that works for you. If your choice are limited you can try again later as more appointments are added during the day.
If you booked your vaccine through your GP practice
Many second dose appointments are being brought forward. Your practice will contact you if you appointment is changing.
If you need to cancel your second dose appointment at one of the GP led sites, please email:
[email protected] for The Parks
[email protected] or ring 0330 223 0349 for Oxford Centre
[email protected] for Langdale.
If you had your first dose at your local GP practice, then please contact them.