On 5 October 2020 at Plymouth Magistrates Court Mr Michael Roy Dawson was charged and found guilty of 5 offences under the Veterinary Medicines Regulations 2013.
Mr Dawson’s company, Element Bully’s Ltd, was also charged and found guilty of the same 5 offences.
The charges were all for the possession of an unauthorised veterinary medicinal product. The products being:
- 2 x 50ml bottles labelled Oxytocin Solution
- 1 bottle labelled Synulox
- 1 bottle labelled Noradine 24
- 1 bottle labelled PG600 Injekcio
- 5 vials x 10ml labelled Busol
The result was as follows;
- Mr Dawson was fined £265, plus £30 victim surcharge and £85 cost
- Element Bullys Ltd was fined £1500, plus £150 victim surcharge.
This totalled to the financial penalty of £2030. In addition all seized medicines are to be forfeited and destroyed.
Details regarding the seizure of the products in this case can be found under Notices published in October 2020.
Published 27 October 2020